Now that the New Year is upon us, this is as good a time as any to try to get yourself motivated for an awesome 2010. To help you get revved up for the coming year, I thought I would post a list of some of my favorite motivational quotes……Enjoy!
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines, sail away from the safe harbor, and catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream.” – Mark Twain
- “If you don’t design your own life plan, chances are you’ll fall into someone else’s plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much. ” -Jim Rohn
- “I firmly believe that any man’s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle – victorious.” -Vince Lombardi
- “I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life’s greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve.” -Anthony Robbins
- “Continuous, unflagging effort, persistence and determination will win. Let not the man be discouraged who has these.” -James Whitcomb Riley
- “If you are going to be a champion, you must be willing to pay a greater price.” -Bud Wilkinson
- “Move out of your comfort zone. You can only grow if you are willing to feel awkward and uncomfortable when you try something new.” -Brian Tracy
- “The road to success is lined with many tempting parking spaces.” – Unknown Author
- “You have to recognize that every ‘out front’ maneuver you make is going to be lonely, but if you feel entirely comfortable, then you’re not far enough ahead to do any good. That warm sense of everything going well is usually the body temperature at the center of the herd.” -John Masters
- “When you’re playing against a stacked deck- compete even harder. Show the world how much you’ll fight for the winner’s circle. If you do, someday the cellophane will crackle off a fresh pack, one that belongs to you, and the cards will be stacked in your favor”. -Pat Riley
I hope these quotes inspire you as much as they do me!
For all your real estate needs!